Amazon is celebrating its #1 ranking in customer satisfaction by the ACSI! Today, March 16, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times the usual donation rate) of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Coats for Kids-Cleveland. Get started at smile.amazon.com/ch/34-1804606<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amazon.com_gp_f.html-3FC-3D3BLXWMWSKGGS7-26K-3DA1EJQS5VRUHWWF-26R-3D3C03NUC9MTWD5-26T-3DC-26U-3Dhttp-253A-252F-252Fsmile.amazon.com-252Fch-252F34-2D1804606-26A-3DM4KPTIAVLGNDLL8FLMTIHJIDVCEA-26H-3DJKALOMEJD2N3757TTNYYKCYM1FGA&d=DwMFaQ&c=GC0NZZhaEw6GOQSjMHI2g15k_drElRoPmOYiK2k0eZ8&r=a2smiNbxiY_xjgBEVEdh4n-a3M0bq8-jO8ScT-WT2-Q&m=VvM8g6PPIWnRRYxtsSH1jP1nZOObQwOnI9v4_PfTYIs&s=_kZl9OjP2xJ7e4uTA8x5DQT8vyOnRJ8elV-weKvsUUg&e=>.
Hearty congratulations again to Dr. Richard Vago, who was the grand prize winner in the 2017 Coats for Kids Cash Raffle sponsored by Mortach Financial. Dr. Vago received his $20,000 check March 2 while visiting The Mike Trivisonno Show on Newsradio WTAM 1100. Pictured are (left to right): Mike Trivisonno, Dr. Richard Vago, Dave Mortach and Debbie Martinko, Coats for Kids Executive Director.
Wednesday, Feb. 15 was a great day for us! Not only did we draw and announce the winners of the three cash prizes for the February 2 Cash Raffle in the studios of Newsradio WTAM 1100 during The Mike Trivisonno Show, but we had a special visitor as well. Mark Birtha, president of the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, stopped by to present us with a $5,000 check!!
The $5,000 represents the proceeds from sales at the Hard Rock Cafe at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park from where Triv did his live broadcast and we sold raffle tickets on Feb. 2.
Pictured above (left to right) are: Mark Birtha, president, Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park; Dave Mortach of Mortach Financial and sponsor of the $20,000 cash raffle grand prize; Mike Trivisonno, WTAM radio personality; and Debbie Martinko, Coats for Kids executive director.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day Dom and Russ are happy to announce their new album, “Love Songs: An Evening with Dom and Russ” Vol.1, on CD. The CD is now complete and available at all of their upcoming appearances and at DeVitis Fine Italian Foods in Akron.
Dom and Russ are generously donating a portion of the CD sale proceeds to us.
CDs are just $15.00. Dom and Russ are now accepting all major credit and debit cards.
They’ll also have available “Classic Hits” Vol. 1, “More Christmas with Dom and Russ” Vol. 2, and “Christmas with Dom and Russ” Vol. 1.
Dom and Russ will have their new CDs (and all the classics) available for sale at their performance tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 10 at 7:30 p.m. at Swirl Wine Bar Solon.
The Coats for Kids Cash Raffle is this Thursday, February 2 from 9 am-9 pm. Watch a TV segment with all of the raffle details that aired yesterday on WKYC-TV3’s “Live on Lakeside” broadcast.
Thanks for being awesome, Winking Lizard Tavern! This $4,700 check was presented on Saturday, Jan. 28 to Coats for Kids Cleveland Executive Director Debbie Martinko. For the seventh amazing year in a row, our friends at the Winking Lizard Tavern have chosen to donate the full cost of the jacket for each of the World Tourists (from its World Tour of Beers) if the tourist does not want their tour jacket.
Just a week away … it’s the Coats for Kids Cash Raffle on Thursday, February 2 (9-9 ONLY).
Here are the amazing prizes you might win if you buy a $100 raffle ticket:
- Grand Prize: $20,000 (awarded as a check) courtesy of Dave Mortach/Mortach Financial
- First Prize: $7,000 (awarded as a check)
- Second Prize: $3,000 (awarded as a check)
HOW TO BUY TICKETS ON 2/2:
ONLINE: coatsforkidscleveland.org (pay by credit card) – online ticket purchases include an additional $8 per ticket convenience fee
BY PHONE: 216-578-1100 (pay by credit card)
IN PERSON: During a special 12-hour WTAM 1100 broadcast (including the Mike Trivisonno Show) from the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park at 10777 Northfield Road (pay by cash, check or credit card)
WIN ADDITIONAL PRIZES TOO!
There are different ways to win some additional prizes – and you DON’T have to purchase a cash raffle ticket to be eligible!
Register in person at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park to win one of these great prizes: (must be 21 to enter casino; no purchase necessary to enter to win; need not be present to win)
- Winning ticket will be selected at 5:45 PM EST: Chef’s dinner in Kosar’s Wood Fired Grill at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park for eight people. (Mutually agreed upon date for dinner/expires November 30, 2017; Approximate Retail Value: $1,500.00)
- Winning ticket will be selected at 6:45 PM EST: Burger-A-Week in Hard Rock Café located inside the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park. (Expires 12/29/17; Approximate Retail Value: $800.00)
- Winning ticket will be selected at 8:45 PM EST: 3 days/2 nights Trip to the Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas. A trip for two (2) to Las Vegas to the Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas. Domestic roundtrip airfare for winner and one guest; 3 days and 2 nights standard double occupancy hotel (Expires 12/1/17; approximate retail value: $2,000)
- 10am hour: Dinner for 4 at Concerto Italian Kitchen. Approximate Retail Value: $64.00
- Noon hour: Four tickets for Darren “DS” Sanders in Club Velvet on February 3rd. Approximate Retail Value: $60.00
- 2pm hour: Dinner for 2 at Kosar’s Wood Fired Grill. Approximate Retail Value: $100.00
- 4pm hour: Dinner for 4 at Fresh Harvest Buffet. Approximate Retail Value: $120.00
- 6pm hour: Four tickets for Frank Caliendo at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Friday, February 24. Approximate Retail Value: $168.00
- 8pm hour: Four tickets to Patti Labelle at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Friday, February 10. Approximate Retail Value: $272.00
Call in to win one of these great prizes: (must be 21 or older, no purchase necessary to win)
The 11th caller to 216-578-1111 can win these prizes on February 2 during the Coats for Kids Cash Raffle.
Winners can pick up prizes at WTAM (6200 Oak Tree Blvd., 4th Floor, Independence)
- 9am hour: Four tickets for the UFC 208 Viewing Party at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Saturday, February 11th ($60 value)
- 11am hour: Four tickets for Dueling Piano’s Matt Johnson’s Piano Fiasco at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Friday, February 17th ($80 value)
- 1pm hour: Dinner for 4 at Hard Rock Café Northfield Park ($100 value)
- 3pm hour: Four tickets to see Easton Corbin in concert at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Saturday, February 11th ($120 value)
- 5pm hour: Four tickets for Thunder from Down Under at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Friday, March 3rd ($120 value)
- 7pm hour: Four tickets to see Neil Sedaka in concert at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park on Tuesday, February 14th ($232 value)
Many, many thanks to our longtime partners at Discount Drug Mart for presenting us with a check for $53,621 a few weeks ago from their recent Paper Coat Campaign. Wow!
We are grateful to all of the very generous Discount Drug Mart customers for making this possible.
This check will definitely make the winter easier to bear for the more than 3,500 northeast Ohio children for whom we can buy coats with this contribution.
Pictured above are (left to right) Loretta Arnold, Coats for Kids Operations Manager; Dave Baytosh, Discount Drug Mart; Bill Wills, Newsradio WTAM 1100; Amanda Akin, Discount Drug Mart; and Debbie Martinko, Coats for Kids Executive Director.
Did you know that as you are doing last-minute Christmas shopping, or spending Amazon gift cards you can give back to Coats for Kids?
Visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/34-1804606 and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to us — year-round!
Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!