- The show has two featured performers (Improv Actor C.J. Cobb and Writer L.S. Quinn) and three open mic slots.
- Open mic participants are given 8 minutes (1300 words) and they may tell a story on the theme or not.
- Open mic sign-up starts at 7:00PM and the show starts at 7:30PM.
- If more than three storytellers sign up we’ll draw names for the slots.
- $10 at the door helps support our featured charity: Coats for Kids Cleveland
- At the end of the show, the audience will vote for their favorite story and the winner will receive the coveted 3D printed Trophy of Triumph.
- Cleveland Urban Winery has delicious food and drinks and is 21+.
About Story Club Cleveland:
Started in 2015, Story Club Cleveland is the latest show in the Story Club franchise. We’re a nonfiction storytelling show with featured performers and open mic slots.
Kudos to the Howard Hanna Real Estate Wadsworth Office!
At the Ohio Howard Hanna Real Estate Services Award Ceremony February 19 in Cleveland, the Wadsworth team received special recognition for its outstanding efforts in coat collection for Coats for Kids this past fall and early winter.
We are extremely grateful to the Wadsworth team for gathering more than 700 new and gently worn winter coats — the largest amount of coats collected among Howard Hanna offices in northeast Ohio. We are so fortunate to have Howard Hanna as our collection partner for 22 years!
Way to go, Peyton Koscho! Peyton, a senior at Hudson High School, collected 560 coats (70 of them brand-new) this fall and early winter and donated them to us. Peyton is a selfless young man as he undertook the coat collection not because he was required to, but just to help out the kids of Northeast Ohio. Thanks again, Peyton.
Coats for Kids recently received a fantastically big-hearted post-holiday present from the Altar’d State Crocker Park and Beachwood stores. They contributed a grand total of more than $6,800 from their MissionMonday initiative that ended just before Christmas. On Mondays during this fall and early winter, Altar’d State donated 10% of all sales to us. They also gave customers who donated a coat the chance to win some great prizes.
In addition to their generous donation, Altar’d State employees helped us distribute coats in November to students at Hannah Gibbons Elementary School in Cleveland.
Thank you to the Winking Lizard Tavern & 2019 Tour of Beer finishers for their $3,350 donation at the tour party in January. Over the past 10 years, the Winking Lizard has donated nearly $55,000 to Coats for Kids on behalf of tour finishers who choose not to receive their tour jacket. Thank you!